Hailey recently learned a new song at preschool. I think these are the words...or at least what she sings.
I have super manners, Yes I do. I can say Please and thank you too. When I go to school I show I care. Thats the way I show I care.
I love hearing Hailey sing a new song or tell me something she's learned at preschool> Its fun to see her being a sponge and absorbing so much!

2 comments:
Close - but not exact.
"I have super manners, yes I do. I can say please and thank you too. When I go to school I like to share. That's the way I show I care." :)
Close - but not exact
"I have super manners, yes I do. I can say please and thank you too. When I go to school I like to share. That's the way I show I care."
Post a Comment