The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, September 24, 2009

"I"m so glad my Daddy won us free tickets to the circus"

OH my goodness Hailey couldn't have been more excited tonight. About two months ago I got a call from Jared and he said, "So I just won free tickets to the circus." I made the mistake of telling Hailey and she has been oh so excited. We got four tickets and since Papa Lems usually works Thursday nights we invited Grandma to come with us. We missed Papa and were sad that he did end up having the night off. Hailey's shirt today says CHATTERBOX and it couldn't have been more fitting. SHe talked non stop and couldn't stop telling us how glad she was that Daddy won free tickets to the Greatest Show on Earth. It was fun to see her so excited and now we can all say we have experienced a circus. And its a good thing it was free or else we woudln't have gone. Thanks to Grandma for coming with us and spoiling Hailey just a little! We had a great time! Hailey is sound a sleep with all her treasures!
Grandma got Hailey a snowcone in a elephant cup!

This was Hailey's face as the circus was starting! All GRINS!

I think her face tells you how she liked it!
And much to our surprsie Parker, Kolby and Kenzie were just a few rows down from us. Parker wouldn't be in my picture but Hailey sure enjoyed seeing her cousins!


OUr Family at the circus


Grandma and Hailey with the purse tiger she picked out!



3 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

what fun!!!! Tietjen wants to go! Someday I hope we can!!! We are excited to see you soon!!!

Toni said...

It sounds like you had fun! I am jealous, I wanna go to the circus!

Anonymous said...

Boy!! You are lucky to get all those free tickets! The circus looks so fun and your pictures are super cute! I am glad you guys had a great time.