So I have had a Lowe's gift card burning a hole in my wallet. Not really I was planning on using another giftcard to overstock and get new bedding and then paint my bedroom. Well the bedding came and I didn't love the paint choices so I decided what the heck I want a green room I might as well paint my office/scrapbook room since its my favorite color and where I spend a lot of time. I am in love! I love the color/ I need to take some in the middle of the day so you can see the color even better. Its a really pretty green but harder to see that when I am taking pictures in the middle of the night. I am excited to put more stuff on the walls and finish decorating it. In the mean time here are the pictures...
.JPG)
.JPG)
I am going to be replacing the cubes to tan I think. If you want those cubes I will give them to you for cheap $3 bucks a cube!
.JPG)
Also I have this and the magnet board for sale as well. They no longer go with my scrapbook room so I might as well sale them right? The small enjoy the littles things i will sell for $5 and the magnet board for $15 or both for $18 just let me know if you want it! Thanks.
PS all the manets will be included too!
5 comments:
That is really pretty green. What fun!!
Very nice job. I love the color. I may be interested in the cubes, I'll have to let you know. Hey did you ever sell that kitchen thing that you have? I'm still very interested in it if you have it. Give me a call. Next time I paint anything I'll just call you to do it.
It looks good, Katie. I like it more than the yellow.
I love the green color. It turned out really nice.
Good Job Katie! I love the color.
Post a Comment