The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, November 9, 2009

The best $8 I ever spent...

Today while Hailey was at preschool I happened to stop in the Fort Union Walmart and boy did i score. THey had tons of Halloween stuff and it was all clearanced for 90% off. Yup thats right I got all these dress ups for less than buying one at regular price would have been. Hailey has been switching all night and is so cute in them. Watch the video below too! My Hannah Montana




Twister girl...a little bit but works for dress up!

Wizards of Waverly Place...also big but she still loves it!

Sharpay from High School Musical in her prom dress

Love love love waht she did with her hand~

Gabrielle from High School MusicaL ALL READY FOR PROM...I asked Hailey who she was going with and she said< "Troy Boulton" I think she likes her High School Musical!


5 comments:

Casey and Diana said...

oh my. She is too cute! and what a good sport for pictures!

walkinourshoes said...

Hi Katie,
Wow, Hailey is quite the entertainer. She is a hoot. I love your family picture wall.
Love, Koe
P.S. hope to see you on Thursday, for R.S.

Toni said...

SCORE!!!!

Kory said...

NO FAIR!! My Nini would LOVE to have Hantana and Wizards and High School costumes... I'm glad you got such a good deal!

Becca and Brian said...

She looks like she's ready to perform on stage! You got a great deal!