The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, November 19, 2009

For the love of fries...

I love In N Out Burger and especially their delicious fries. When I was a kid growing up everytime we went on a trip to California we made sure to make several visits there! I loved it! Well they opened the Draper and Orem locations today so I had to go. We are getting one near us at Jordan Landing but I couldn't wait a few more weeks. To our surprise to wait to go in the lobby wasn't very long. All in all from waiting to order and getting our food it was about an hour and oh so worth it. Hailey loved it too! Yeah for IN N OUT!!!!
Oh I love those fries!

3 comments:

The Kidd Family said...

I want some so bad. That picture is making me hungry.

Nicole Marsh said...

I have never been there, but now I am going to check it out! Looks like you had fun. Are you coming to the Ward Christmas party tonight?

Toni said...

Yeah, super jealous!!!!