You are my favorite doll in the whole wide world. When I was two months old my Mom flew to California for her Grandpa Awsumbs funeral. It was technically my first trip so Mom had to buy me a souvenir. She ended up spending three dollars on you at Walmart. You immediately became my favorite doll. I can't get enough of you. I named your Geerta but sometimes we call you gerrtie for short. I makes sure you are well taken care of all the time. WHen I got to school I give my mom specific instructions on how I want you taken care of. I make sure you are always happy and I like to take you places with me. I really miss you when you aren't with me. I love you so much Geerta and I am glad your my favorite pal.
Love, Hailey
PS My Mommy took some pictures of me and you tonight cause she really thinks I need to have a scrapbook page of me and you. HOwever she did let me pose you for one and I played photo shoot wiht you. I kind of like the picture I took best!

2 comments:
that dumb doll!
That is so cute. I wish that Maelie would like dolls.
Post a Comment