I am sad to say this but by the time Halloween came I was done for the week. We had lots going on and lots of parties however I knew Hailey would still be just as excited! We go to go up to Grandpa Awsumbs and trick or treat with some of our cousins. I think my favorites are Grandmas yummy soup and getting treats while we are out like hot dogs and hot chocolate and this year there was even donuts! Can't beat that kind of trick or treating. Hailey had a great time and her favorite was the Cinderella toothbrush she got! After the kids were tired and worn out we went back to check out our loot! I think the kids enjoyed being together and getting lots of treats!
.JPG)
Half way through the night Hailey was holding Kenzie's hand and helping her it was soooo cute!
.JPG)
Kolby & Kenzie
.JPG)
Super Parker and Hailey
.JPG)
Grandpa Awsumb and Hailey
.JPG)
The cute kids ready to go!
.JPG)
.JPG)
My favorite Minnie Mouse
.JPG)
Parker and Hailey checking out their treats!
.JPG)
After Trick or Treating we had to hurry to get me to Insta Care. I have been having some serious issues with my hand and I couldn't take the pain any longer. Well come to find out I was diagnosed with a sever case of carpel tunnel. I need to meet with a surgeon and get it fixed. Yeah for me... I don't know if I cried in that Doctors office more over the pain or the fact that I just can't catch a break. I guess the good thing is if we get it done this year my insurance is now maxed so it won't cost us....However who knows when it will all happen. I will get in touch with the specialist in the morning and go from there!
I hope you all had a safe and Happy Halloween!
3 comments:
That's crazy about your hand and that picture of her sideways is just the cutest thing ever! My wrist has been killing me today out of nowhere. I have no idea where it is coming from.
that's what i thought it might be, hopefully you can get it fixed soon.
Hailey's hair is getting so long! Fun pics. Sorry about your hand, that stinks!
Post a Comment