The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ta Dah...a few months later...

Only a few months later but I finally got family pictures up and my quote. It took me so long I almost feel liek its time to update again. NOT I won't be doing that for a while but I am happy with how well it turned out!




Now I need to decorate my new table and find a place for my temple picture!

8 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

That is very cute !

Nicole Marsh said...

So cute!!! I just might copy you.

Holly Strong said...

Very nice. It turned out great.

Ginger said...

Very nice! And don't you just love getting school pictures? It makes me feel all grown up knowing my kids are getting older. She looks so cute.

Darren and Dianne said...

That is so freakin cute!

Mandy said...

So now I have to ask...do you have a cricut?

PrincessKatie said...

Thanks everyone. Mandy I don't. I do wish sometimes that I did. I do have some vinyl conections with friends though!

Amanda said...

OOOO! I LOVE it! I Just might have to steal your idea.