Today we went boating with Grandma & Grandpa Lems. Mom even got brave and tried to water ski. Here are some pictures. I am trying to upload the video of me wiping out as well!
So fun. We spent the day with water too! Unfortunately ours was with our flooding ice maker. Your wonderful day at a fun sunny watery place looks so relaxing. Who has the boat?
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
3 comments:
looks like a blast! i love to ski! keep trying it is worth a few falls!
That looks like so much fun. Hailey looked so cute when she was in the drivers seet of the boat.
So fun. We spent the day with water too! Unfortunately ours was with our flooding ice maker. Your wonderful day at a fun sunny watery place looks so relaxing. Who has the boat?
Post a Comment