One week till moving day. Our house is a mess and there are boxes everywhere. I hate the mess but am looking forward to being done with the move. This week has been stressful trying to get everything ready for the big day. I assume the rest of the next week will be just as crazy if not more. Needless to say I am going to not be around as much. I will look forward to catching up with everyones blogs shortly after the move. So here I am signing off for a few days...well see how long that lasts right! HA HA
At least you can look at this darling picture of Hailey in the mean time. I am so sad she has grown up so much since this picture!

2 comments:
oh, look at those cute baby cheeks...i love baby cheeks!
You are such a cute mom! I hope the move goes well, please let us know if there's anything we can do!
Post a Comment