.JPG)
Today we decided to head to a fun park with some of our favorite friends. We had so much fun having a a picnic with Kate and her darling boys. The boys enjoyed playing in the river while Hailey enjoyed crying about the cold water. Girls I tell you! The kids liked playing on the toys as well. I tried to take some cute pictures of Hailey but of course she never cooperates. Here is my attempt. After the park we went to go get free slurpees at 711 since it was free slurpee day. Of course they were all out of them at 2 places so Kate and I grabbed some nachos instead. Thanks for the fun day!
.JPG)
1 comment:
Another Fun Park! Seriously. How do you know about all of these fun places? You are a good mom. Hailey is very lucky to have you.
Post a Comment