The past year we have had lots of ups and downs with our road of infertility issues. We have wanted another baby for a long time and our hearts just ache to be able to raise another one of Heavenly Father's special spirits. The past year has been a run around with us thinking all hope was lost. We were told our chances were pretty slim to none. As you can imagine we have been devestasted and just void of all emotions from it all.
Well thanks to a good friend and a awesome referral we were given some hope yesterday. Thanks to This we have been given more hope that we may be able to concieve another child. There are several options and plans we can try. And a lot better chance then we were told previously. I am so grateful to a good friend for sharing this information with me and encouraging me to pay them a visit. Now I just hope that we really will get lucky and have another miracle baby.
7 months ago

6 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that you've been given more hope - that makes all the difference in the infertility battle. We'll be praying for you.
i hope that this does work out for you. i've been too afraid to think that we might have to try other options.....
Dr Heiner is fabulous! Good luck:)
That's great! I'll definitely keep you in my prayers. I have an idea for you as well, if you want to know of someone else who could probably help you. He's helped lots of couples!
I'm so happy for you guys! That's great news. You'll have to tell me more about it when I take you to lunch for your birthday. Better late than never, right?
That is great news! I hope eveything works out for you and your cute family. Having another option is awesome!!
Post a Comment