The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Home Improvement STore....

Today marks a land mark for our family> We made our first visit to a home improvement store as almost homeowners. I am sure we will find ourselves at these stores at lot more now that we will be fixing up our own place. Today we bought a hose and a new lock for our door. A cheaper trip I am sure. Just had to post that we are starting to feel like real people now that we have a reason to shop at LOWES!!!

3 comments:

Jacci Halliday said...

my friend calls it the $100 store. Because pretty much every time you go you spend about that much! Yipee for home ownership!

Amy said...

I can't wait for that day! Good luck moving!

Mickie Ann said...

Ya.. shoping to fix up a house is FUN.. shoping to fix the house sucks!!!