The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

STRESSED OUT>>>>>>

Alright it finally hit me tonight. We went for a ride by our new house and I realized it is only 3 weeks till moving day. I can't believe 3 week from today we will be living in our new house. Time to freak out and get stresssed about it. I have been in the denail mood but it slapped me in the face tonight. I am having a minor stress attack! GRRRRRRRRRRRRr gotta love moving!

3 comments:

Erin said...

stressfull, but it yours! ALL YOURS!! so what day are you moving on exactly? are you going to need any help?

PrincessKatie said...

we are movign on wed the 30th of July in the evening. I am not sure what help we are goign to need yet but I will keep you posted.

Faires Bears and Toads said...

I know that you are stressed. We have all been there. It will continue to be so for a little while longer. Then, the stress lightens as you unpack and are able to paint, decorate and do whatever the heck you want in your very own house. Home ownership is great and it is nice to have your very own space. We are excited for you and want to be invited over sometime.