7 months ago
Monday, October 27, 2008
I'm a bad mom...
So last week I was invited to a Bow party for Ali Bug's Bows at my friend Megan's house. I ended up running back home to get Hailey so I could try a few hats on. By the way thats where I got her darling brown hat. Needless to say she had a ball playing with Rachel and won't stop talking about her. The next day I asked her why she had so much fun playing with Rachel...
Hailey's response was, "Mom, she has little shet pops.!"
I was busting up cause she mixed it up meaning Little Pet Shops but it sounded like a naughty word and all I could do was ask her to say it again and laugh my head off. I am a bad mom for making my child swear but it totally sounded like it. I can't even look at them in the store now without thinking about it. I would post a video but she won't let me film her. Needless to say I have to get her something Little Pet Shop for Christmas. I love my Hailey!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Haha! That's too cute!
That is so funny. I love the things kids say.
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh!!! I can't stop laughing!! I don't any thing else to say.. I just keep laughing!!
Post a Comment