Alright I think Jared is going to kill me now but I finished my scrapbook room. I loved this quote so I wanted to put it up and then I thought it would be fun to add the polka dots to it. Now I am broke and have no more money to fix up my house. Gotta save up AGAIN!
The quote says, "We create our tomorows by what we dream today"
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
7 comments:
Very, very cute and yes indeed we need to have them play again. Soon!
I love that! Did you use some kind of wall stencil or something? That's awesome!
That is a great quote. Looks really cute!
Well aren't you ultra crafty! Its cute, I like it.
That looks awesome! What a great idea. Do you love having a craft room?
Very cute - you are so talented!
So CutE!! KaTIe, I lOvE iT!!!
Post a Comment