Cousin Awsumb. Hailey was so excited that he was coming to town today. We had planned to meet them at Training Table..their favorite...for a late night dinner when they came in. I still haven't been feeling the best but I was looking forward to getting out and getting some yummy cheese fries! Hailey wore her a is for Awsome shirt today adn couldn't wait to show him. Here are a few pictures. We are excited to get to visit with them over the next few days of their visit. Thanks again for dinner to Awsumb's Grandpa HARDY!
.JPG)
.JPG)
PS Denny's didn't offer us anything or really even say sorry for the bad service. Oh wells. At least Tuesdays kids eat free so we didn't have to pay for Hailey. However today we took Hailey to get her haircut. SHe needed it really bad. I told them to barely cut it off just the split ends. Well the girl went scissor happy and now my babies hair is so short. I am oh so sad. At least she does get a free hair cut next time...IF I choose to go back.
2 comments:
I guess you didn't get free dinner. Too bad! Awsumb looks like a little Brian! I'm glad Hailey has that shirt.
oh cute! i can't wait to see them this weekend.
Post a Comment