The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just when you think your week...

could not be any worse. Five more bricks are thrown your way. Somedays I honestly wish I could just put my hand in and say I am done. Needless to say I still need to be strong but it sure is hard.

Last need we ended up at Kids Care with Hailey who know has strep. Poor thing is so sad and miserable I feel so bad for her. She started taking her antibiotic and I thought all was well until this afternoon when she had a horrible cause of the runs from the medicine. Lucky me has got to deal with that all afternoon. The funniest thing though was when I told Hailey this afternoon that she wouldn't be going to preschool tomorrow. She about lost it she didn't want to miss a day of school and especially not show and tell day. Her teacher was cute when I told her Hailey wouldn't be there tomorrow ...she said to let Hailey know she wanted her to feel better. That at least made Hailey happy. Hopefully Hailey will be on the mend soon. I was a push over Mom though when we filled her prescription we got a gift card to Smiths and she was eyeing the new Sleeping Beauty movie so I gave in and got it for her. She has not wanted to stop watching it. I hope she is feeling back to herself soon.

Despite all my family being sick I am still not over my sinus infection. Thats the least of my problems though. I have been having horrible issues with my back so on Monday I go back in for a shot in my nerve. I probably already posted this but oh wells. I hope it works this time. I am sick of not being able to move by this time of day. And to top that all off everything else hasn't been working out well. I will spare you the details.

Sorry for such a downer post. I think sometimes I Just have to write it out to get some of my feelings out and off my chest. I guess Heavenly Father knows I can handle a lot so pile it on. I am just hoping things will start looking up soon.

11 comments:

Toni said...

What a terrible week. I am sending all of my positive loving vibes your way. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to call. Your sweet babe is more than welcome to come play if you need a break now that she is no longer contagious! :)

Ginger said...

Oh man! Strep HURTS! Poor family. Come play when its all over.

Nicole Marsh said...

Poor little girl! It is so hard to have sick kids especially when you don't feel good yourself. I hope that you all get feeling better soon.

Manda Jane Clawson said...

Sorry to hear you are still sick! I'm the QUEEN of sinus infections and strep throat... I get them at least 2-3 times a year! Have your doctor give you a zpack and sleep with a humidifier on and you will feel better after 2 days :)

Emily said...

Sorry its been crappy for you lately Katie. Let me know if I can do anything...from Idaho...I could send you potatoes. :D

Mickie Ann said...

I am so sorry!! I hate it when all is sick and ill!! We are praying for you! Love lots

Shelley said...

Katie, I hope you and Hailey are both feeling better.

Candice said...

Ahhh- sorry. I guess when it rains it pours. Keep your head up. Anytime life is tough, you know there will be another time where it will be the opposite, and you will enjoy it that much more. Good luck!!

Faires Bears and Toads said...

Hope that you feel better soon. Let me know if you need anything. Don't hesitate to send Hailey over. We would love to have a play date.

The Kidd Family said...

Hope everyone feels better soon. Especially before halloween.

Lauri said...

I'm sorry to hear about all the sickness! Poor Hailey. And I really hope the shot in your back helps. Things can only get better, and pretty soon Heavenly Father will be piling on the blessings instead!