I was so excited to take Hailey to see the witches and perhaps get a few good pictures of her. You all know I am always hoping for a darling new photo of her. And what could be better with a darling fall scenery in the back ground. I was also pretty excited to eat at the Naborhood Bakery. Its a fun treat to have every once in a while. SO I pulled in and couldn't believe how many cars were in the parking lot. I was so excited to see tons of people out enjoying the same thing as me. I mean who wouldn't be excited to see crowds and crowds of people. Then an even more exciting thing happened. I drove all over the parking lot and would you believe there was no parking, but thats okay I was having a happy moment looking at all the people. After a quick call to Kate it was decided we'd head to Zupas for lunch and come back. Yeah I was a little dissapointed that I didn't get to eat at Gardner Village but I was starving and Zupas does have yummy soup. So We headed that way. I had packed a sandwich for Hailey and decided to just let her eat it in the car. She was so happy and gobbled it up!
I decided to take 1300 West Down to 106th South. Well When I turned on 106th South there were tons and tons of cars. I kept thinking to myself how exciting it was to be in so much traffic. Who doesn't love traffic? It's the best when you are in the car with a gumbling tummy and in dire need of a coke Traffic is the BEST!
Zupas was super yummy as always. I really need to go there more often I forgot how yummy that soup sure is! After Zupas we decided to possibly try going to another place instead of Gardner Village. It stil had a fall theme and the kids would love it right. Needless to say we got back in that wonderful line of cars known as traffic. I was happier now I was fed and of course you know I LOVE TRAFFIC.
WE finally got to the other place. Pulled the kids out and it was a dud. Once again lots of kids and nothing really. We walked around for a bit and decided we were so happy from the festivities that we should really go back to Gardner Village. The kids would be so happy and of course I would too with all those people, crowds and no Parking stalls!
We made it back and I finally found a Parking Spot. I felt like I scored big time. It was time to get out of the car to enjoy the witches and snap a few pictures. Not to my surprise but Hailey was horrible about having her picture taken. I really do love when she is like that and it makes me so happy. There is nothing more fullfilling as a Mom then taking a horrible picture of your child. I definately will be blowing up and framing all of these. I mean come on don't you think they are the best pictures EVER!
A few snap shots later it was time to end our adventure. Here are my wonderful pictures. Don't be too jealous I know you want these shots to be of your kid. Enjoy!
PS If you read to the end of this your the best...or the bottom!!!

5 comments:
Love the sarcasim lol. You are too funny. There were a few pretty cute pictures in there. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Sounds like I definately missed out today, You are so lucky you had such a good day. I am jealous of all that traffic you got to sit. It is so fun especially with Hailey in the car providing such good loud entertainment like she likes too.
Thanks for giving me a good laugh.
You are hilarious and p.s. there were some darling pictures in there. What do you expect perfection every single time? j/k.
You gotta love days like that! Sorry it didn't go so smoothly. Hey, I think I am your new visiting teacher!!
Katie,
you crack me up....
hang in there!
Post a Comment