The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lems Halloween Party

This is why I never have pictures that are decent of my daughter. Anyways Hailey was so excited to get all dressed up for Grandma's Halloween Party. Wouldn't you agree that she makes the cutest cheerleader ever? I love it. and All day she has been walking around saying, "Go UTES!" However Jared is trying to get her to say go cougars but she knows better. Anyways heres our first sneak peak to Halloween. Enjoy!








9 comments:

BreeAnn said...

SHe is very cute!

The Kidd Family said...

She looks adorable. Go Utes.

Toni said...

darling pics, she is definitely an adorable cheerleader

Amy said...

Hailey makes an adorable cheerleader. I would have to agree with your husband on what team she should be cheering for though. :)

Nicole Marsh said...

She looks so cute! I keep telling Nathan that the Utes are better, so I hope that he listens to me and not his dad!

Erin said...

what a cute little cheerleader :)

Ambyr said...

Hi, it's nice to meet you! Your daughter is totally adorable! I hope to finally meet you someday at church.

Lauri said...

She is a very cute cheerleader! Can't say I agree on the team choice, though. I can't believe Jared went for that one!

Katie Hendrickson said...

where did you get that? I need them for both my girls...