I can not store tons of bows at my house. I am selling all the bows i have on hand for $1 PER BOW First come first serve. I have tons. Let me know if you want to see them.
I would love to come and see what you have. I'm available to come and see tomorrow (monday) morning at 9:30 ish if you would be home. Give me a call or text me if that would work for you. Thanks!
Hey, I would love to get some.... There were a few that caught my eye right now, if you'd be willing to bring them to the baptism on Friday.... I'd like a couple of the yellow flowers Then there was like a black polka dot bow with a red top layer and the red layer has black flowers running through it. Then there was either a black or brown polka dot bow with a shimmery pink top that I'd like as well.
If you have any questions or need to contact me you can email me at scrappinsmiley (at) msn (dot) com.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
3 comments:
I would like to buy some from you katie. When can I come pick some up?
I would love to come and see what you have. I'm available to come and see tomorrow (monday) morning at 9:30 ish if you would be home. Give me a call or text me if that would work for you. Thanks!
Hey, I would love to get some....
There were a few that caught my eye right now, if you'd be willing to bring them to the baptism on Friday....
I'd like a couple of the yellow flowers
Then there was like a black polka dot bow with a red top layer and the red layer has black flowers running through it.
Then there was either a black or brown polka dot bow with a shimmery pink top that I'd like as well.
If you have any questions or need to contact me you can email me at scrappinsmiley (at) msn (dot) com.
Thanks, Katie!
Post a Comment