7 months ago
Friday, October 9, 2009
Halloween Sneak Peak
I have a few blogs to catch up on but I have been sick with bronchitis and haven't done much. I do have to interupt the order though with a quick Halloween sneak peak. Hailey is super excited for Halloween. I hadn't put on her full costume yet until the other day when we got her pictures done. SHe looked fabulous and is so excited about her costume! I can't wait to share the pictures they were so cute!
Of course she was perfect for the pictures until I tried to snap a quick one on my camera!
And next I am so super excited about these darling boxes my friend TONI helped me with. Hailey gets to go to a Halloween Party tommorow and is taking them to some of her cousins. We chose to do just the pumpkins and they are so so cute! I love them. I am going to make these for her preschool and dance classes, however I am just not sure what one we will do bats for and what one we will do pumpkins. I will put her name on the bats too. Anyways they are so cute I had to share and blog about it. Thanks again Toni you rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Hailey looks so cute in her costume and those boxes are adorable.
Those turned out adorable! Good Job. I forgot to tell you that if you want the leaves to curl down a little, just roll a pen or pencil under them. I am glad they turned out!
cute pumpkins! OMG the picture son the side of your blog.. Hailey looks so young in them!
Easton misses Hailey. Too bad they won't see each other on Halloween. She will be so cute.
Love the Minnie Mouse costumn, when I was 8 I was Mickey Mouse and Jeff was a mouse once also!!!! Anna Belle will love it. She loves Mickey Mouse & Minnie!!! Way cute little Halloween stuff!!
very cute boxes, i saw them on Toni's sight. I wish that I had a house to decorate for Halloween this year. :(
I love Hailey's costume! And the boxes are adorable.
costume is sooo cute!
Post a Comment