.JPG)
The other night I came home to this sight. Hailey and Jared playing ponies. They were so cute together. Hailey sure does have her finger wrapped around Daddy. Jared is such a cute Dad and I love that he is willing to spend time with Hailey and do things she enjoys! I love those too so much!
3 comments:
Those pics are so cute!! We miss you guys and it looks like you guys are doing well :)
That is so adorable. I can't wait for Anna Belle to treat Jeff that way. She is way way sassy to him. Only mommy in her book. Sometimes she is lets him help her, but most of the time, not. We are excited to see you all soon!!!
Girls always love their Dad! (even when they are grown up with their own kids!) Hope things are on the "up"...feeling better?
Post a Comment