The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wedding Gifts

I am too lazy to rotate this file but I had a couple recent weddings of some special people to me. I wanted to do something for them but couldn't decide what. As I was walking downstairs my sign caught my eye so I had to do it for them. I hope they like them. I think they turned out so cute! Here is one of my good friends Shannon in her gorgeous wedding gown. Awful pic of me but I had to post it to remember getting to see her again. Its been several years since I have seen Shannon and her family so it was nice to get to see them and see how happy she looked. I am glad we were able to make it to her reception as well as my other good friends last weekend. I should have taken a picture at that one but didn't think about it! I had so much fun at both of them!

2 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Those are so cute!

Mandy said...

Do you have a cricut machine? Those are beautiful!