The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Grown Up!

Hailey looked so cute and grown up in one of her new school outfits I had to snap a picture. I don't know what has happened to my baby but I sware just recently she has really seemed to change and look so grown up. I love her to pieces and just adore the time I get to spend with her! Its so odd having her gone three days a week to preschool this year and then going to dance. SHe keeps me busy and makes me realize our lives are really changing now forever. She is getting too grown up and too involved. I guess its a good thing but sad to see that other phase of our lives ending. I am so proud of Hailey and all she does. Love you to pieces Hailey!


3 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

The do grow up so quickly!! It is hard to believe. I love that picture of her, so cute.

Mandy said...

I know what you mean! Yesterday, Abby accomplished something I haven't been able to do for almost a year, now; she put Lydia to sleep for a nap. She tucked her in, sang her lullabies, and before I knew it, Lydia was truly snoozing! Then Abby "folded" a load of laundry all by herself and washed the baby's bottles! Makes you so proud of them, but so sad to see them growing up, too.

Ambyr said...

she's a keeper!