The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jungle Jims Playland

Over UEA Hailey's Grandma Larsen was going to take all the grandkids to Jungle Jims. I happened to be sick with my bronchitis and feeling awful so we didn't make it. Hailey was pretty sad about it so of course we ended up having to take her the other day. My pictures aren't the best cause I took my crappy camera but she has a blast and didn't want to leave! And boy did she sleep good that night! We haven't been there in years and I am glad she enjoyed it still as much as before!



I know this one is blurry but look at how excited she was!

I think the bummer cars were her favorite once she figured them out! This is the first time she was tall enough to drive them!

2 comments:

Mickie Ann said...

what way fun!!! It is always so much fun to visit a place that you haven't been in awhile!!! Tietjen is so very excited to see Hailey next weekend!!

Nicole Marsh said...

Fun, I use to love that place as a kid. I didn't realize that they still had them, I bet Nathan would love it there.