The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Projects

So I have been super busy trying to get everything for Christmas done by Tuesday. I am having carpel tunnell surgery and won't have use of my hands. I do think it will be nice having Chrsitmas done and all ready so we can just sit back relax and enjoy the season. Needless to say I dunno why but I have been pushing this project off the longest...however it was one of the most fun so I should have done it first. I found these darling tins that I covered with scrapbook paper and filled with red and green M&Ms. Hailey is excited to take the smaller ones to all the kids in her preschool class and Jared is using the larger ones for his Home Teaching Famlies. I love how they turned out. I also made some for my Mom's Primary class that have flower clips attached to the top that she filled with candy. I love how they turned out and now I need another excuse to buy/make more of these. Enjoy!



Even if I didn't do a flower clip on top I just love the flowers in the top!



7 comments:

Erin said...

very cute! you can make me some :)

The Kidd Family said...

Such a cute idea! I love all your crafts!

jenkins family said...

THat's really cute; where did you find the tins? Were they cheap?

Wendy Jean said...

totally cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute! Where did you find the tins? What a fun neighbor gift idea.

The Schmidts said...

Super cute idea! Where did you get the tins??

BreeAnn said...

so so cute. you are so crafty!