The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, December 7, 2009

Snowflakes

Hailey's room is looking like Winter. I made these fun snowflakes. Sorry the pictures aren't the best. I was diagnosed with a sinus and ear infection last night so I am just barely functioning. I was so excited though so we had to post them. She was soooooooooooooooooo excited to have them in her room!









7 comments:

Shanny said...

Good crud, woman, you are crafty! Those snowflakes are darling!

Wendy Jean said...

Those are darling! Ship some to me!

Melissa said...

So, are you going to tell us how to make them? Very fancy!

Erin said...

those are beautiful! how do you make them? i need some over my dining table :)

Toni said...

Super darling

PrincessKatie said...

Email me if you want the directions and I can send them to you...

Holly Strong said...

So cute, where is the tutorial?!?!?!