7 months ago
Saturday, December 12, 2009
Gardner Village Elves
I feel a little stressed trying to get all the fun things in before my surgery! Needless to say we braved the cold....it is actually warmer than freezing now...but still cold and headed out to see the Elves at Gardner Village. Hailey loved it and its nice that you can walk through pretty fast and be done. Oh and of course Baby Geerta came with us! Enjoy the pics!.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
we must have just missed you guys tonight as we had the same idea. i love that hailey takes her baby everywhere, it's so cute!
Cute pictures! We have never been up there during christmas. After seeing your pics I might have to take the kids.
I think GERTA need some new clothes for Christmas! You should have signed her up for an angel tree! LOL!
I love her coat!
Post a Comment