The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Hailey's Barbie Doll House

ON Chrsitmas Eve Hailey got a barbie house and some furniture from her Grandma & Grandpa Larsen. She was so excited to have it put together but it wasn't done till later Christmas night. And of course she wouldn't sleep since she needed to make sure Jared did it right. SHe was so excited/ After it was put together we opened her furniture from them and us and she had a riot setting it all up. Then of course we had to let her play with it for a few more mins before bed. Needless to say this morning she woke up and was right to it playing most of the day! Jared had to run to his second job to get something and planned to take Hailey with. Well apparently she got out of the car and unbuckled four times and was heading back to her room toplay barbies. SHe is so cute and I am glad she was so excited. Thank you Grandma & Grandpa!

2 comments:

Justin and Tasha said...

That is so cute, Shay has one like that and she loves it to !!!

Mickie Ann said...

Love the house!! I am not going to show Anna Belle, I need a few more years, till we get to that point for a need for a barbie house. We are excited to see you all!! I am so sorry sweet Hailey that you had a rough Christmas!! We love you all!!