2. Name ? Hailey Denise Larsen
3. Birthday? March 17, 2005
4. Time of birth? i am a baby mom it was between 9 and 10 am!
5. How long did labor last? No time at all. I had a csection and she came right out!~
6. Who was in the room when baby was born? Jared, Dr. Froerer, Dr. Llyod, Dr. Matthew and a few nurses/cnas.
7. How long did you push? No pushes for me...just cut me open!
8. Weight? 8 pounds 7 oz
9. Length? 19 inches
10. Any hair? not much hair at all but I remember it looked funny when she came out. Probably because it was corse and curly.
11. Who does baby look like? Katie all the way!....well maybe a little jared!
12. Be honest...how much weight did you gain while pregnant? i am not certain probably 30-40 pounds
13. Was baby early or late? I had a csection one week early.
14. Who drove you home from the hospital? Jared
15. How many baby showers did you have? 2
16. When did baby start sleeping through the night? About 4 or 5 months .. can't remember for sure. I am sure its a good thing though!
17. Did you breastfeed? no
18. Which of you takes care of your baby the most? I do, only because I am lucky enough to stay home with her...Jared is tons of help when he is home though.
19. When do you want to have another one? As soon as the Lord will give me one. I am patiently waiting.
20. How did you pick the name? We had always liked the name Hailey so it was pretty easy. Denise is my middle name so she got that from me.
21. How did you know when it was time to go to hospital? The hospital told me waht time to be there for my csection.
22. Anyone spend the night with you first night home? Just my cute new family!
23.Did you cry the first time you held your baby? Yes
24. Where was the baby born? THe Old Cottonwood Hospital
25. Did you videotape the birth? Nope, but we some awesome awesome pictures...Jared wouldn't let me scrapbook them though!!!
26. Most rewarding thing about being a mom? Getting to watch Hailey learn and grow and see her show affection back towards me. As well as hearing their cute little voices and what they have to say! I Love everythign about being a Mom though.

No comments:
Post a Comment