The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Library Day...

Every Tuesday we go to the Library. Hailey has so much fun taking her books, movies and cds back and of course picking out tons of new ones. SHe was so cute at the library today. She just wanted to sit in the cool chairs and quietly read books. She looked like a pro. I am glad that she enjoys reading and finds entertainment in our trips to the library. All afternoon she has been checking out her books. Gotta love kids books! Sorry this is a lame blog but i love how excited she gets over books!

3 comments:

Becca Jane said...

HahahaHA! GO COUGARS!!!!

Anonymous said...

She and I could be friends because I love, love, love to read! And I love kids books! So fun!

Nate and Hilary said...

I think that is so great! I need to be better about taking my girls to the library. It's hard with two... different nap times, etc. But, I should learn from you and just make it part of the routine I guess.