I knwo her hair is a little out of control late in the evening. It is just so super curly. I cant' believe how long it has gotten lately adn it is getting super thick!
Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you got in touch. It looks like you're such a happy little family! That's so great.
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
4 comments:
What in the world was she doing? Crazy girl! She looks a lot like how I remember you as a kid. Crazy! Her hair looks really long in these pictures!
i love her hair all down & crazy curly like that. she is such a cutie!
I knwo her hair is a little out of control late in the evening. It is just so super curly. I cant' believe how long it has gotten lately adn it is getting super thick!
Your little girl is so cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog. I'm glad you got in touch. It looks like you're such a happy little family! That's so great.
Post a Comment