I saw this on Tracie's blog and I thought it would be oh so fuN! The questions are numbered put your answer in the comments! Have fun! I will post the answers in about a week for you all to see!
1.Where did we meet?_______
2.Take a stab at my middle name?________________
3.Where do I work?______________________
4.Color of my eyes?_____________________
5.Do I have any siblings?__________________
6.What's one of my favorite things to do?__________________
7.What's my favorite type of music?______________________
8.Am I shy or outgoing?____________________________
9Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________________
10.Any special talents?_____________________________
11.How many children do I have?_________________________
12.If you and I were stranded on a desert island, What is one thing that I would bring?______________________________
7 months ago

12 comments:
1.
2. Denise unless you changed it to Awsumb
3. Gymboree
4. blue???
5. 1 brother & 2 sisters, and some step siblings
6. Shopping
7. Country or Dora
8. Shy if you are new to the situation or don't know anybody. If you know the people you are outgoing
9. Follow the rules?? Your husband works for the church!!!
10. Crafting, Scrapbooking, Photography, and you can lick your elbow
11. 1
12. your cell phone
i forgot the answer to # 1. Prenatal class
1. At Kennedy Jr. High
2. Denise
3. You are a mommy oh... and at Gymboree
4. Yellow or pink (i have no idea so I just put my two favs!)
5. a couple sisters, a couple brothers...
6. Crafts and Shop
7. You Rock out to 93.3 but secretly you love the wiggles!
8. It depends on the situation. All the times we hung out you were always outgoing!
9. This again depends on the situation. I think you "bend the rules" every once in a while. I know I do!
10. You make people laugh!
11. Just your one cutie-Patootie! And I bet sometimes Jared! HA!!
12. Your Family or maybe you need a vaca and would bring your bikini!!
Thanks so much for all the fun comments you leave on my blog. I love reading them and they always make me smile. I feel the same as you and when I read what you write I want to come and visit you! email me at yellowdaisyprincess_at_hotmail_dot_com and we can exchange "personal" info. I feel like I am siliciting you ... and maybe I am!! or maybe I really just don't feel like publishing my address for the world to see. However... I do think that we love pretty close!!
oops... that is supposed to be LIVE pretty close... but I am sure we love the same too! =)
Of course I'll buy you a BMW!
1. My bridal Shower
2. I cheated- Denise
3. Gymboree-Hailey always looks so cute
4. Blue
5. 2 sisters, 1 brother and step
6.Crafts!!!
7.I think there was a post about the Wiggles
8. Both- mostly outgoing once you know someone
9. Stick to the rules
10. Crafts!!!
11. One and Praying for another
12. Scrapbook stuff to teach me a thing or two!
Baby class
Denise
Gymboree and home!
green
yes siree!
shop and play with hailey
all kinds except hard rock
depends on the situation
once again...depends on the rules!
crafting, scrappin', being a mommy
Hailey
um...your cell phone and text the night away!_
1. Probably at El Farol when we were still in diapers.
2. Denise
3. Our favorite place, Gymboree
4. Blue
5. 1 bro 2 sis
6. Shopping! (who doesn't love that?)
7. Country
8. I would say pretty outgoing.
9. Rebel all the way!(Just ask Jared)
10. crafts, finding deals, scrapbooking. Pretty much you're good at whatever you do.
11. 1
12.Diet Coke or Diet Dr. Pepper
P.S. Do we get a prize if we win?
p.p.s. do you care if I do this, too. I'm curious.
alright here are my answers!
1. I hope that you all got that right on how we met!
2. Denise
3. Gymboree and stay at home
4. blue or hazel
5. yes 2 sister and 1 brother and several steps!
6. Photography, Crafts, playing with Hailey, surfing the net!
7. Hand down Country first!
8. I am shy if I don't knwo people in the situation but outgoing if I know everyone.
9. I prefer to follow the rules but I do have some rebel in me!
10. I don't consider myself having any special talents.
11. 1
12. DIET COKE
Post a Comment