So Thursday night I had the great opportunity of having some pampering time. Jared was so sweet and got me a gift certificate to Sanctuary Day Spa and Salon. He figured he would give me the opportunity to have yet another massage to see if it might help my back. Well not only did I have a great relaxing massage the whole process was awesome. I have been to some different Day spas but this place was exceptionally great. I Loved it. When I first got there I was taken to a locker room where a specific locker was waiting for me. They have you change into a robe and then you go out to a peaceful sitting room. They will bring you plates of snacks and there are drinks in there. The room had dim lights and a water fall thing with some nice music playing in the background. It was so peaceful. They also brought me a neck warmer that was heavenly. I would have like to keep that forever. After I sat there for a bit they came out with a huge bucket of super warm water and did a foot soak/massage, They rubbed dead sea salt on my feet and massaged them. It was great. I guess they do that with every service there. SO worth it. After which I was taken to another room where I got my massage. It was awesome and so wonderful adn much needed. It was nice to be able to relax and forget about the cares of the world. After the massage they gave me the best lemon water and i was able to go sit in the sauna, I didn't want to leave that place. it serioulsy was like Heaven on Earth and I can't describe how nice it was and how much it meant to me. Very well worth my money and evening!
Thanks Honey I love you. You can get me a gift certificate to go there any time. I just hope soon you will do a couples massage with me! LOve you
SO after I came home that night Haliey was having some issues nad dind't want to sleep in her bed. The only way she said she would lay down was if her animals were laying with her. What a nut. So here is Hailey's bed. I think she is on there somewhere! LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment