The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hailey or Dora?????


Hailey has been so funny the past few days. She keeps asking me to call her Dora. I have been playing it up and teling her Hailey is missing and I can only find Dora....also she has named her baby boots too....Dora's best friend. Even in the stores today I had to call Dora's name to get Hailey to obey me. She is too cute and I love her imagination.
Also tonight I decided to take Hailey swimming while Jared was working. Hailey loved swimming by the way but of course she wnated to be called Dora only. And I kept getting play by plays of what "Dora" was doing. After a little bit of swimming Hailey came up to me and put her arms aroun dme and said, "I'm Dora and your boots!" I was so happy to hear her wanting me to be part of her imagination play and that she'd choose me to be Dora's best friend.
I love you to death Hailey. Thanks for having such a cute imagaination and keeping me on my toes!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

My kids totally do that! For days, every time I said "Timothy" his only response was to angrily say, "Wyatt!" Only after I called him Wyatt (from Super Why) would he answer. Amy enjoys being Blue from Blue's Clues and Michael and Benjamin prefer to be Mario and Luigi. Some days I just give up and start calling everyone, "Hey, you!"

PrincessKatie said...

LOL that is hilarious. I love the Mario and Lugi! I guess I have many more years of imagination names to prepare for!

Anonymous said...

That is too cute that she wants you to call her Dora! Kids have such funny little imaginations! Love it!