The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Friday, February 1, 2008

Singing Songs!

Hailey was being so cute the other day trying to sing songs. She was trying to sing, "Teach me to Walk in the Light," however she couldn't fully figure out the words. SO I grabbed the camera and she has stage fright and freezes up. I kept prompting her to seei f I could get her to sing other songs. HOWEVER she made me help her sing. So I apologize that you hav eto listen to my horrid horrid voice but I had to share how cute she was singing so hopefully you can focus on her words not mine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet it made me tear up. I love it when Tietjen tells me things that he has learned also, plus when he knows somthing that I didnt know he had learned. One day he started singing Sunbeams to me. You are so cute Hailey. We miss you.

Marsha said...

That's my girl singing Ben's favortie song!