The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Backyard pool

Monday afternoon Hailey informed me I was the best Mom ever. I have been lazy this summer and we haven't play in our small pool or sprinkler more than the one time. I decided we should play out there this afternoon. Hailey had a blast even though none of her friends could come play. And of course since I let her go out there I was the best Mom ever for once. It's funny to see how afraid she is of the cold water. But if it is a real pool she would have been all the way in!





She loves her water baby Megan and makes sure she plays in the cold cold water!
We used the sprinkler for all of about two mins and then she was done!

3 comments:

Nicole Marsh said...

Hey Katie!! I saw your post on Toni's blog and I totally don't hate you! I think that we should get together sometime. I tried to post on your facebook but it wouldn't let me. My facebook is being really dumb!!!!! I love these pictures of Hailey.

BreeAnn said...

I love her swimming suit! Very cute! I am so sorry about all of the health problems that you have been having lately!

Toni said...

Do you wanna hear something sad? I fill out my bathing suit just about as much as Hailey does! :) You can come visit anytime. When does Hailey start preschool? Will starts on the 24th. Will's cousins are coming to visit tomorrow and I hadn't told him yet so I said "Guess who is coming tomorrow?" He said, "I don't know" I said "It is someone you love and miss very much" and he said "Hailey?" I am sad we moved away, they are such cute pals.