7 months ago
Friday, August 7, 2009
Demolition Derby
Tonight we headed out to the Salt Lake County Fair for the Demolition Derby. We had so much fun and the best part was the Truck event. I have never seen one of thsoe before but it was AWESOME! Hailey loved seeing Uncle Brian, Grandma & Grandpa Awsumb and her cousins. IT was a fun night!
Uncle Brian and some of the kids...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
oh, so sad to miss this event.... I was pregnant with Tietjen when I first went. What fun!! Miss you all!!
I haven't been to one in years. Looks fun. You look cute in that picture you are in. I really like the shirt.
I was there too! Too bad I didn't see you. You are such a good mom letting Hailey go on the rides. Nathan kept asking me but I told him no.
Post a Comment