Hailey's new favorite thing to ride is her scooter. She is a little timid and afraid but did better today then yesterday...And she told me we have to wear our gear or we can't ride. SHe's such a nut!
She told me the bag is to carry her lipstick while she rides!
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
4 comments:
Ha Ha I love the pouty picture! Too cute!!!
Cute! I love that she wants to put lipstick in the bag.
It was good talking to you yesterday. I love these pictures.
Check you IM for my blog address.
Tietjen loves our neighbors scooter... I almost wish I had gotten that for his birthday - owell. What fun!!! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment