I got the cd of our family pictures and I am in love. I Love how well Silverscape Photography and Design did. I highly recommend them. Now is the hard part. I have no idea how I will pick what pictures to print. I want to have one of our Family, Just Hailey, Jared and Hailey, Katie & Hailey and Katie and Jared. IF you have any suggestions leave a comment with the photo number!
7 months ago




4 comments:
CUTE CUTE CUTE!
Those pictures are so cute; you have a tough decision ahead... good luck! And where is that splash pad? It looks so cute and fun; Bennett would love it!
Hey Katie,
Very tough decision. I love the family picture 113a, I love the Hailey pictures 71a and 87b. The picture 7a, with Jared and Hailey is adorable. I love picture 98a, of you and Jared. And, I love 78a of you and Hailey. Happy picture shopping.
Koe
Katie,
Your pictures turned out adorable! I can see why it's hard to decide which ones to purchase. I would have a hard time too. Here are some that I liked: 1B, 7A, 21A, 31A, 41B, 46A, 57, 64A, 66A, 75, 78A, 87B, 0A, 98A, 102A, 105A, 109A, 111, 113A, 117A. I really liked them all!
Post a Comment