.JPG)
Today we made the trip up to Pocatello Idaho to see our good friends the FULKS who moved in June. We were sad to see them go and I have wanted to go up to see them but with being sick it never worked out till today. Hailey was so excited she couldn't contain herself. This morning she was pretending to put on make up and wanted to wear a dress to see Will. We got to play at their cool McDonalds and loved seeing Toni's awesome new house. We had so much fun and I hope we can go up again soon! Thanks for letting us come visit you Toni!
.JPG)
The McDonalds has this awesome horse that Hailey fell in love with. SHe even gave it huges and kisses when it was time to leave!
.JPG)
.JPG)
Hailey loves their dog. I think she really just wants one of her own but she can enjoy others!
.JPG)
Toni's new house is a great place for the kids to practice pole dancing! Ha ha!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Hailey kept sitting over here and posing what a nut!
.JPG)
I think this is where Will said, "She's hurting my gut!"
.JPG)
Such super cute friends!
.JPG)
Grey, Hailey and Will!
.JPG)
Look at those cute brothers!
.JPG)
This is what we get when a four year old takes our picture. Not a great portrait!
.JPG)
Hailey loves their awesome porch
.JPG)
I surprsied Hailey and took her scooter so they could ride bikes together.
.JPG)
But then she pouted when she was behind them...drama queen
And last but not least we have a goofy face from Hailey!
Such a fun day. I love seeing old friends. It was like we hadn't not seen each other in several weeks! Love it!
4 comments:
How fun, and what cute little friends they are! I'm glad you guys got to go visit. And I love your family planner idea... darling!
it is allways fun seeing old friends that have moved on. You were so close to us, another 40 mins and you'd be at our house!!
That looks like a lot of fun. I bet Hailey loved playing with Will again. It is too bad that they had to move! How far of a drive was that?
Thanks for coming! We had so much fun. Can't wait to play again.
Post a Comment