These are by far not all my favorites yet. She still has 300 more to go through and I can't wait to see them. But here is a small sneak peak. I love the one of Hailey in the window. She looks so big and grown up!
Oh my gosh!!! These are so incredibly beautiful! What a talented photographer and photogenic family! :) Seriously - those are some of the cutest family photos I've seen!
Cute pix!!! Is this photographer expensive? We need a family picture. They turned out so cute! Maddi and I love the ones with Hailey in the hat with the flower!
I am a mom to the cutest little girl ever. I am the wife to Jared. I work outside the home to help fund my daughters activities and my lunch dates! I love being with my family. I like to do crafts and scrapbook. I love to be outdoors and especially swimming. I like to laugh and have fun!~
9 comments:
Those are cute!
Super cute!
They turned out really good! The one with Hailey in the window is super cute!
LOVE them! I am so glad that you took a pic of just you and Jared too, I love it.
Oh my gosh!!! These are so incredibly beautiful! What a talented photographer and photogenic family! :) Seriously - those are some of the cutest family photos I've seen!
Cute pix!!! Is this photographer expensive? We need a family picture. They turned out so cute! Maddi and I love the ones with Hailey in the hat with the flower!
All the pictures are beautifully done! Every one looks so fresh.
Cute!
These pictures are totally wonderful and so unique! I wouldn't mind using this photographer!
Post a Comment