Today was quite the eventful day. It overwhelmed me just thinking about it. Jared has to work this morning and then we go to go to a birthday party for Cousins Parker. I was lazy and didn't take any pictures but Hailey has a blast playing with and seeing Parker. After that we headed to my Moms for a dinner with Uncle Brian since he is in town. After that we got to go to my cousin Suzannes wedding reception tonight. Hailey has a blast and was in love with Julia my cousin Clark & Shannon's baby. I think she'd have taken her home with her. They were cute walking around together!
And after the wedding reception we were kind of mean and decided to send Hailey home with my Mom so we could have a quick anniversary dinner. We went to Trio and it was oh so good. I can't believe its already been an amazing 7 years. I love Jared to death and I am grateful to have him in my life. I know I wouldn't be who I am today or where I am without him. I Love you Jared!
.JPG)
So cute walking and holding hands!
.JPG)
This picture was cute but she wouldn't hold still so its blurry....she was being a pain about pictures!
.JPG)
Jared & Katie 7th anniversary
.JPG)
The coolest wedding cake topper ever. Mr & Mrs PEZ
.JPG)
Hailey ran wild at the reception but was super happy!
.JPG)
Hailey & Second Cousin Julia
.JPG)
.JPG)
Haliey thought it was hilarious to hold her!
My favorite little girl ever! I love this girl too bad she was a pain in the butt for pictures. She didn't know how to hold still tonight!
No comments:
Post a Comment