Today Hailey came out of her nursery class carrying this rock. She was so cute and told me that we have to pray morning and night and leave this rock on our pillows to remind her. I almost was in tears. I can't believe that she actually goes to her class and listens to the lessons and can tell me about it. I am so proud of her and it is so fun to see her growing up nad learning more about the gospel each day. SHe sets a great example for me. Here are a few pictures of her with he rock. Of course she wasnt' too into letting me take pictures but she immediatel
y went to her room to put the rock on her bed when we got home. Also she took the treat bucket to nursery today and was super excited that she got to share "dora" crackers iwth her friends!

5 comments:
that first picture is the best! it needs to be blown up & framed for all to see, haha!
Those are such fun little pictures of her with her little rock! I also love the first one! It is the best!
I love hte first one too. It is so just Hailey. That is what I get from her when I try to take pictures. And here she was yelling at me about the rock being hers....since I tried to take it for a picture of just it. That girl is DRAMA!!!!!!!!!
Hailey? Drama? NO WAY!! That is cute about her prayer rock. I, myself, like the last picture. I think it is so sweet.
So so cute! It is amazing what kids remember and listen to.
Post a Comment