7 months ago
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Back Yard Adventures!
So I found out about the best new play places. Backyard Adventures who does swing sets and such has several structures put together as well as blow up slides and such. They do birhtday parties and open play a few times a week. So we braved the snow today and decided to check it out. It was an awesome time! There is nothing like going to "indoor" park on a snowy cold winter day or a hot summer day! I am sure that we will be back soon. Just had to share a few fun pictures. I went a little nuts with teh camera. I am trying to learn to take better photos so sorry for so many!
Hailey on the slides. SHe was timid at first but loved it by the end!
Candice and Ashlynn....oh so cute!
Hailey
Hailey is a rock climber! LOL
Ashlyn, Jenasi and Hailey coming down the big inflatable slide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
looks like a blast!
Cute... I had no idea that it was available for that. Where is it exactly??
Hi Katie! I'm glad you left a message for me on my blog - it's good to look at your blog and see what you have been up to and what your life is like now. Your daughter is so cute! Now I can keep tabs on what you're up to!
Jamie
Hello Katie! I'm so happy you found me! I haven't seen your daughter since she was just a baby...now she's a beautiful little girl!
I'm due around April 19th with a baby boy. We're excited! Hopefully I can be a good mom like you seem to be!
~Tami
Hello Katie! I'm so happy you found me! I haven't seen your daughter since she was just a baby...now she's a beautiful little girl!
I'm due around April 19th with a baby boy. We're excited! Hopefully I can be a good mom like you seem to be!
~Tami
Sorry, I seem to have hit it twice, so my comment published a couple times! Oops!
Post a Comment