The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Monday, April 13, 2009

Baby Owen

My best friend Kate had one of the cutest little boys ever a few weeks ago. Well all her boys are cute and I can not get enough of them. We haven't seen him since his birth and today we were lucky enough to get to go hold him all afternoon. He is so dang cute. It's so wierd to hold a newborn and remember Hailey being like that. It was so fun to hold him and cuddle with him and feed him. Thanks Kate for feeding my baby needs. Anyways Hailey was so cute with Baby Owen and loved him to death. I snapped a few quick pictures. SHe has talked about him all night. Also when she first held him she said, "Mom lets get us one of these baby brothers." Made me so sad. But at least we can steal Kates baby and give him loves! I love how big Brother Christian is in the background checking the baby out. So cute!



She was so excited!

This picture was blurry but it was so cute of the two of them looking at Owen I had to save it!

Can't wait to hold that cute thing again soon!

3 comments:

The Schmidts said...

Katie, thanks for the post on my blog... do you know what caused the flat part of the head for your friend? I know it will happen a lot if the baby lays on one side too much, but my little guys isn't from sleeping on it... what's your email.. mine is ashlee3@Hotmail.com could you tell me the details of your friend... I am so beyond clueless of what to think... we should hear the results this week sometime, but would be nice to hear something about it! Thanks Katie

Toni said...

He is adorable, I am glad that you got to have a baby fix. Mo needs you to hold her again soon (and hopefully she won't be quite so cranky now that one tooth has popped through)

Nicole Marsh said...

what a cute baby! Newborns are too hard to resist. It is nice to get that baby fix in.