Yesterday we took Hailey to see this movie and she went nuts. She loved every min of it and is still talking about it today. I have to admit I was a little bummed. Miley Cyrus actually showed up to the theater we were at but the showing after us. How sad is that! I do have to admit that Jared and I both thought it was a good movie and had a good message. I think Hailey needs to own this one when it comes out. She loved singing and dancing to it. If you have little girls GO SEE IT!!!
7 months ago

1 comment:
My sis-in-law who writes for Deseret News found out about that in advance and told Lane and his brother about it and Lane felt guilty for not telling me because he thought I would have wanted to go and I was like...uh...no, honey. I didn't want to see Hannah Montana but thanks for thinking of me.
Post a Comment