The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter. The Easter bunny stopped at our house and left eggs from Hailey's bed all the way downstairs. She was pretty excited about that. I think he went overboard we ended up filling all her extra baskets with eggs. She loved getting her basket and was so excited that she got flip flops and they were just her size. She couldn't believe the Easter bunny knew her size. Enjoy the pics. HOpe you have a great day. I am home sick with another dumb sinus infection.
Hailey with her Easter Basket

The Easter bunny gave her a cute new comfy outfit and she decided to see if it fit!

All pretty and ready for church.







I wanted to get one cute picture and she was being a pill.







Trying to carry all the eggs she found.




Modeling her cute new purple sunglasses.



The bunny hid some eggs up high!


And they were all down the stairs.


In her room the trail begins.

2 comments:

Erin said...

what fun stuff! looks like hailey made out like a bandit!

Ginger said...

She looks pretty in her dress. Happy Easter.