The Larsen Family

The Larsen Family

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Playgroup Easter Egg Hunt

Instead of our normal friday play group today we decided to have an Easter Egg Hunt for all the kids. It was tons of fun. We were going to do it at the park but the weather didn't want to cooperate for us so luckily Holly let us use their vacant rental house. We had lots of kids show up and it was so much fun. I know Hailey has a blast and I hope the others had loads of fun too! Thanks again everyone for coming and making it a success. And to Holly I owe you big time. Thanks a million for letting us use your house.
Some of the kids waiting for the fun to start!

Hailey was off...
DOn't you love how she had to wear her flower headband? I decided it wasn't worth fighting with her over it!

She scored a lot of eggs!


I think she was pretty proud of her hard work!
Checking out the goodness and eating yummy candy!


Poor cute baby Morgan had to watch all the fun.
A few of the kids after the hunting!



The kitchen ended up being the baby dump place. All the babies in their carseats were in there. It was kind of cute but my picture wasn't the best.





I love her face. I wish I could have gotten better ones but she ran away too fast. She was super super excited.



The big group ready for the hunt. We couldn't get that great of a picture!



Hailey waiting to go to the hunt. She was so excited. She had her bucket and jacket on long before it was time to go!


Here we are back at home checking out more of the goods!






5 comments:

Wendy Jean said...

I love "the baby dump"

We always call carseat babies "bucket babies" at our house!

The Kidd Family said...

That looks like so much fun. Hailey looked like she had a blast.

Ginger said...

Looks like a good time. Good thing we didn't go. I think you would have had too many eggs.

Nicole Marsh said...

Cute pictures! Thanks for setting it up, Nathan had a fun time.

Toni said...

Thanks for putting this together, we had a blast!